The Library of Technique Breakdowns with Jim include slow-motion, step-by-step instruction and review to give you—
- a feel for the nuances of softness and timing that can make these Techniques even more effective for you and your horse,
- tricks and tips that can help you with particularly challenging horses, and
- insights into what might be going on behind the problems you might be having with your horse.
Jim covers the following 15 techniques:
- Lateral Cervical Flexion
- Head Down
- Head Up
- Scapula Releases (including Alternate Rugby Technique)
- Under Scapula
- C7 Release
- Tongue/Hyoid Release, TMJ Point, and Withers Wiggle
- Case Study: Front End Review and Primary Issues
- Hind End Points and Sacrum Float
- Hind Leg Release – Down and Forward
- Hind Leg Release – Down and Back
- Lateral Rocking and Dorsal Arch
We encourage you to also check out the Hands Online Bodywork Session Reviews with Jim, which is available to anyone interested in improving their work with the Masterson Method.
Note that the Hands Online Membership has sunsetted. If you’d like to be notified of any future member offerings, be sure to sign up for our Newsletter (see the link below).