Hosting a Beyond Horse Massage Weekend
Just Got Easier!
The Masterson Method Seminar-Workshops are tailored to the needs of horse owners, trainers, equine bodyworkers and therapists who would like to learn the basics of The Masterson Method® Integrated Equine Performance Bodywork.
In these hands-on seminar-workshops you will learn to visually recognize the horse’s responses to your touch, and to find and release accumulated stress in key junctions of the body that most affect performance.
Interested? Complete our Host Application
Outside the US? Click here: Non-USA Host Application
- 12 – 14 horses. Horses must be in good condition, have good stable manners, and be available with a nylon or leather halter and lead. 1/2 of the horses will be used on Sunday as fresh horses for students to work on. Pregnant mares, stallions and horses under the supervision of a veterinarian are not a good match for this workshop.
- 6 – 7 stall spaces, individual pole paddocks or a large covered arena.
- Demonstration Area. Can be a covered arena, or a stall – no smaller than 12×12 preferably enclosed on two or three sides such as a wash stall, large aisle or grooming stall.
- Lunch Area. A room or an area in the barn big enough for people to sit and eat lunch.
- 12 – 14 chairs: One chair per person (or hay bales to sit on for students during the demonstrations)
- Be willing to pick up our instructor at the airport and deliver them back to the airport after the seminar.
- Help spread the word to potential attendees – we need a minimum of 7 registrants to confirm the seminar. It typically takes around 4 months to fill.
- Your choice of either:
Complimentary attendance in the seminar as a student. Your completion of this weekend will apply as the prerequisite for the Advanced 5-Day Course.**
Payment of $500, and full auditor status in the course. **Applies to U.S. hosts only. ** Eligible after 8 paid registrants. * Payable after course completion.
- Horses used during the clinic always appreciate a weekend of Masterson Method® bodywork!
- Notoriety for you, your business and your facility! Your event will be advertised in our newsletter, our website, our Facebook page, expos, and at other Masterson events.
- Your event will be posted on our calendar page with a link to your website.
- Network with other equine lovers who enjoy mindful approaches to bodywork.
Promotion – What We Offer:
We advertise the event on our website, on our Facebook and social media pages, in our newsletter, at expos, and at all Masterson events.
We create a Custom Host Guide – to support your local advertising efforts…
- A customized flyer – for you to print and distribute at your local equestrian clubs, 4H clubs, tack stores, dressage clubs, local stables, etc.
- A checklist – with ideas of how to spread the word of your seminar, which you can check off as you go.
- A pre-written press release for you to give to local news media (lifestyle/sports sections), for your website or social media.
- A social media “how to” easy instruction guide – to invite your friends; same for other social media and search engines.
- High resolution image files of previous seminars with Jim and the Masterson Method in action – for use on your website, social media, etc.
** After 7 students have registered, paid, the host is eligible to attend the seminar for free. ** Eight paid registrants are needed to be eligible for $500 payment. Those who have previously hosted a weekend seminar have the additional option of choosing the Masterson Method® Complete Library of Books and DVD/Streaming videos.