Please register below. Once you register, you will receive an email with your login instructions – this email is sent manually from the Masterson office during normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm Central.
This course is divided into three blocks. Each block consists of case studies and a hands-on Coaching Course. After you have registered and paid for this course, you will be enrolled in our online school, where you will have access to training videos and all course materials. The Field Work Course tuition includes:
- Access to Field Work Course website
- Assigned Mentor for each Block
- Access to Advanced 5-Day Training Videos, Course Materials, Supplemental Materials
After each Block, you will be required to attend a Coaching Course with one of the Coaches. Travel and Accommodations will be the responsibility of the student.
NOTE: The Field Work Course includes 3 required Coaching Courses. If you need to attend any additional Coaching Courses, there will be additional fees.
All Field Work Course payments are nonrefundable if you decide to cancel out of the program.
Anatomy Course Required books:
- The Horse Anatomy Workbook, Raynor, 2006
- Horse Anatomy for Performance, Gillian Higgins, 2012
- The Horse Conformation Handbook, by Heather Smith Thomas, 2005
- Credit/Debit Card
- PayPal Credit
- Mail a Check (U.S.A. only)
The amount of $1,500 pays the full tuition price for field work study and includes all 3 coaching courses. The full amount gives you a $50 discount.
If you wish to pay as you go, you can pay $500 here. You will need to register & pay $350 for each coaching course as you go.